The R and B Supply Chain, Inc. d/b/a Fillogic (hereinafter “Fillogic”, “we”, “us” and “our”) site (the “Site”), located at www.fillogic.com, is comprised of various webpages operated by Fillogic and is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained here (the “Terms”). Your access and use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read the Terms carefully and reference them throughout your use of our Site.
Purpose of this Site
The purpose of our Site is to provide our customers, potential customers, and visitors to our Site with information about Fillogic, our business, and services. The information presented on or through this Site is made available solely for general information services. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
The Site includes content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions or other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Fillogic and we are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of the revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page each time you access this Site so you are aware of any changes as they are binding on you.
Access to our Site
Anyone can access our Site. However, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, restrict or interrupt access to all or part of the Site, including access to its content and functionalities, or the availability of the Site, without prior notice. All equipment used to access the Site must at all time be compliant with and meet the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, virus-free, and using the most up-to-date browser.
The Site and all of its contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Fillogic, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Except in cases where expressly permitted by Fillogic in advance and in writing, you will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit, all or any part of the Site.
Fillogic, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogan are trademarks of Fillogic or affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without prior written permission form us. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogan on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or other users of the Site, or expose either to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Ready to Join the Transformation?
We’re digitally transforming the physical retail ecosystem to meet the demand and expectations of modern consumers.